shipments, inventory control and maintenance, and assisting with any other warehouse functions and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Full use and understanding of scanners
- Direct and delegate other warehouse staff to complete daily work
- Advance packing of machines and parts (airfreight, special requirements)
- Advanced knowledge of Aruze parts per cabinet and platform
- Identification of machines and most parts by inspection only
- Ensures all shipments are complete and include all components per sales order
- Maintains general condition of warehouses (clean and safe)
- Maintains organization of all items in warehouse
- Advance inspection of machines returned from the field
- Responsible for loading and unloading all trucks and containers for game/part shipments at the Sunset warehouse.
- Responsible for the proper stabilization of devices on trucks and making sure all documents match with incoming/outgoing items
- Verify receiving information to Control Document (Invoice)
- Compares identifying information and counts items of incoming/outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of material, invoices, orders, or other records
- Reports any discrepancies, changes or recommendations, and/or problems for resolution to senior management
- Must be able to obtain and retain gaming licensure
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One to three years of related experience and/or training in warehouse, manufacturing, or electronic industries
- MAS 500 or related computer software experience necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Advanced computer skills
- Basic people management
- Inventory/Cycle counting
- Forklift certification
- Clean driving record; valid license
- Collects, researches, and creates solutions or actions to ensure organized, efficient, and accurate incoming and ongoing parts and equipment
- Must be comfortable working on a concrete floor and warehouse environment
- Must have the ability to move fast and function quickly on a daily basis
- Position can be high stress and extremely fast paced. Ability to handle directive, assess situations, enter dialogue, and complete tasks
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, and stack
- Must be able to listen and respond to verbal and written directions in English
- May be required to move machines weighing up to 300 pounds with hand truck assistance
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to communicate verbally and write in English
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules
- Wear and / or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed
- Report hazardous conditions to management
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly
- Other duties as requested
- Production Facility / Warehouse
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. (AGA) is engaged in highly regulated gaming. As a result, certain AGA employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure AGA complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, AGA requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with AGA (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to AGA conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
AGA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
This position requires registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
**No agencies please**