Job Title: Materials Coordinator
Job Number: 1420
Date Posted: January 22, 2021
Location: Las Vegas, NV
The Materials Coordinator is responsible for shipping and receiving duties and providing support to the Materials and Logistics Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Tracks and maintains all shipments being received from the factory
- Import/Export knowledge on coding and paperwork
- Verifies all documents connected with each shipment including but not limited to part numbers and serial numbers
- Prepares documents for shipping and exporting of goods
- All Inventory Transactions: transfers, adjustments, and production build sheets
- Process Sales Orders
- Assists with shipping and receiving responsibility as needed
- Conversion/software shipment and verification
- Assists through warehouse as needed
- Maintains records of all material movements and interacts courteously with customers
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently either individually or within a team structure with minimal direction
- Vast knowledge of the Import/Export coding and paperwork involved
- Able to speak/understand Spanish is preferred
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and good follow-through required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/workstation and respond to written and oral cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- May be required to bend, reach, and lift up to 25 lbs.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules
- Wear and / or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed
- Report hazardous conditions to management
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly
- Other duties as requested
- Office environment/desk job
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. (AGA) is engaged in highly regulated gaming. As a result, certain AGA employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation, or contracts. In order to ensure AGA complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, AGA requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with AGA (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to AGA conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
AGA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity or status as transgender, national origin, age, disability, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
AGA reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
This position requires registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
**No agencies please**