Job Title: Logistics Coordinator I
Job Number: 1424
Date Posted: 3/29/2021
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
As a Logistics Coordinator I, you will be responsible for scheduling all freight both inbound and outbound by air, sea, land, and courier providers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Process receiving documentation for inbound shipments
- Process shipping documentation for outbound shipments
- Knowledge of shipping companies and their services
- Basic scanner use
- Coordinate with daily couriers (DHL, FedEx, UPS)
- Coordinate with freight companies to schedule freight shipments
- Confirm with freight suppliers for load bookings
This list of essential functions, other duties, mental and physical demands, requirements, and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise job descriptions and to require other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum one year working experience in a related field
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be able to read, write and/or speak English
- Must be able to communicate problems, concerns and updates to supervisor or manager
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must have intermediate computer skills (Excel, Sage)
- Must have the ability to work alone
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/work station and respond to written and oral cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules
- Wear and / or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed
- Report hazardous conditions to management
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly
- Other duties as requested
- Production Facility / Warehouse setting
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aruze Gaming America (AGA) is engaged in highly regulated gaming. As a result, certain AGA employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure AGA complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, AGA requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with AGA (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to AGA conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. (AGA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity or status as transgender, national origin, age, disability, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
This position requires registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
**No agencies please**