The Gaming Operations Manager is responsible for leading the charge in the management of all gaming operations in order to positively increase a broad range of metrics including efficiency, profitability, and customer loyalty with a main focus on the lease/participation route operations. This requires gaining in-depth knowledge of all aspects of our lease/participation business, customer segmentation, competition, and market trends in order to analyze, interpret, and provide actionable insight and recommendations to the Company and its sales teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the development and deployment of advanced analytics of gaming operations route business
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing data on Aruze’s route operations including customer and competitor products, deployments, themes, configurations, floor layouts, banking strategies, industry trends, etc., and analyzes the game performance, marketing methods, and distribution of marketing and sales trends
- Responsible for providing performance analysis regarding past and present operations on Aruze and competitor’s products
- Responsible for preparing reports of findings, illustrating data graphically, and translating findings into written reports
- Prepares and presents reviews including industry and trend analysis, insights, and actionable recommendations
- Responsible for creating, distributing, tracking the effectiveness, and reporting on actionable plans to improve route revenue and ROI on lease product
- Provide the Company and its sales teams with detailed reports targeting conversions, themes, configurations, floor layouts, banking strategies, etc. as well as measuring results from these recommendations
- Measures and assesses data to maximize Aruze route operations
- Work with the sales teams on floor optimization plans
- Track performance to provide the sales teams with clear direction on how to optimize revenue on a casino-by-casino basis
- Provide recommendations on the optimal deployment of new games, including total number of games per casino, bank size, denomination, and configurations
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience working in a slot operations environment within the gaming industry required
- 3+ years’ experience in analytics required
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Able to analyze and report complex information from diverse sources
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, including pivot tables and the ability to analyze, interpret, and translate large amounts of data
- Advanced proficiency with MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Proficient in Salesforce, Tableau, and Power BI preferred
Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong written, and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to work independently either individually or within a team structure with minimal direction
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and good follow-through required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated organization skills and attention to detail. Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/workstation and respond to written and oral cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- May be required to bend, reach, and lift up to 25 lbs.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules
- Wear and / or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed
- Report hazardous conditions to management
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly
- Other duties as requested
- Office environment/desk job
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. (AGA) is engaged in highly regulated gaming. As a result, certain AGA employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation, or contracts. In order to ensure AGA complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, AGA requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with AGA (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to AGA conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
AGA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any federal, state, or local protected class, including, but not necessarily limited to age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
AGA reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
This position requires registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
**No agencies please**