We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician III, in the Northeastern Region of the United States to join our exciting, dynamic and expanding team. Our company is innovative and has an entrepreneurial spirit that has attracted the best and brightest to join our team!
The Field Service Technician III will provide service and support of Aruze Gaming America products to all Aruze Gaming America customers. The Field Service Technician III will work to provide technical knowledge to efficiently install and provide continuous support of AGA equipment to maintain a high level of customer support and satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Demonstrate computer literacy
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Aruze Gaming America game platforms
- Perform pre-site inspections as required
- Install, remove, convert, troubleshoot/repair, set options, and perform preventative maintenance of Aruze games in a field environment
- Read and translate schematic diagrams
- Troubleshoot problems for customers and other technicians
- Devise conversion instructions from configuration comparisons, lead small conversion projects, and display ability of basic planning and scheduling
- Provide some supervision while mentoring junior technicians
- Able to provide support to other jurisdictions
- Assist senior technicians in the planning of major projects
- Gather data and follow-up with management on engineering issues
- Maintain accurate inventory of parts issued
- Educate customers of basic game functionality
- Resolve customer disputes
- Interface with customers of basic game functionality
- Properly document repair and pre-site work
- Follow documentation, policies and procedures, and perform tasks with little supervision
- Maintain a positive image of Aruze Gaming America with co-workers and Aruze Gaming America customers
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Must be willing to work extended hours, work shifts, on-call for dispatch and variable work shifts
- Must be able to travel with little or no notice, potential extended periods and must be able to travel by air
- Perform On-Call duties 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- High School Associated Electronic Degree or related field or equivalent
- Minimum two years’ experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Strong written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to work independently either individually or within a team structure with minimal direction
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and good follow-through required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/workstation and respond to written and oral cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules
- Wear and / or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed
- Report hazardous conditions to management
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly
- Other duties as requested
- Office environment/desk job
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aruze Gaming America (AGA) is engaged in highly regulated gaming. As a result, certain AGA employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure AGA complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, AGA requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with AGA (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to AGA conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
AGA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
This position requires registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.