Job Title: Field Service Technician I
Job Number: 1423
Date Posted: 3/29/2021
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
As a Field Service Technician I, you will be responsible to provide service and support of Aruze Gaming America products to all Aruze Gaming America customers. The Field Service Technician I will work to provide technical knowledge to efficiently install and provide continuous support of AGA equipment to maintain a high level of customer support and satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of Aruze Gaming America game platform
- Install, remove, convert, prepare games, set options, and repair games in a field environment
- Maintain accurate inventory of parts issued
- Follow documentation, policies and procedures, and perform tasks with supervision
- Maintain a positive image of Aruze Gaming America with co-workers and Aruze Gaming America customers
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Adapt to various jurisdictions and interface with Compliance Officers
- Educate customers of basic game function
- Must be willing to work extended hours, work shifts, and/or on-call for dispatch and variable work shifts
- Must be able to travel with little notice, and for extended periods of time. Must be able to travel by air
This list of essential functions, other duties, mental and physical demands, requirements, and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise job descriptions and to require other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change.
- High School Associated Electronic Degree or related field or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Electronic or Slot Tech experience a plus
- Entry Level position
- Knowledge and understanding of AC/DC fundamentals
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of tools, and experience using the tools is required for the position
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites for installations, removals, conversions, to prep games, set options, repair games, educate customers, and provide support to clients and other technicians and work on other projects as assigned
- Ability and willingness to work various shifts and overtime as needed
- Ability to maintain a neat appearance
- Ability to maintain personal tools for position
- Able to stand a full shift
- Able to work in adverse conditions for an extended period of time
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and safety guidelines
- Ability to work well under pressure and take direction from supervisor
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to adapt to various jurisdictions and interface with compliance officers
- Ability to educate customers of basic game functionality
- Demonstrate ability to learn tasks applicable to level position
- Ability to obtain and keep Gaming and Driver’s License with a clean record
- Strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to work independently either individually or within a team structure with minimal direction
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and good follow-through required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/work station and respond to written and oral cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules
- Wear and / or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed
- Report hazardous conditions to management
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly
- Other duties as requested
- Office environment/desk job
- Travel to various casinos
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aruze Gaming America (AGA) is engaged in highly regulated gaming. As a result, certain AGA employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure AGA complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, AGA requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with AGA (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to AGA conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. (AGA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity or status as transgender, national origin, age, disability, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
This position requires registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
**No agencies please**