The Account Receivable Specialist is responsible for providing financial, clerical, and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain up-to-date billing system (MAS500)
- Follow up, collection and allocation of payments within (MAS500)
- Carry out billing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Reconciliation of accounts weekly
- Process monthly billing and reporting activities within specific departmental deadlines
- Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files in a paperless environment
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Research, understand, and process adjustments
- Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, mail.
- Tracking third party intellectual property assets and reporting
- Month end close process including preparation of revenue accruals and journal entry processing
- Knowledge of audit requirements for accounts receivable
- Knowledge of proper sales tax treatment
- Knowledge of basic commission calculations and application tracking
- Understanding monthly casino revenue reporting and updating Access sales database
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- Gaming and/or Manufacturing Experience a plus
- Knowledge of accounts receivable
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
- Proficient in relevant computer applications MAS500, Microsoft Suite with Proficiency in Excel & Access, and Outlook
- Document Imaging software knowledge a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Information management
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- High stress tolerance
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict management skills
- Strong written, and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to work independently either individually or within a team structure with minimal direction
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and good follow-through required
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Demonstrated organization skills and attention to detail
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/workstation and respond to written and oral cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- May be required to bend, reach, and lift up to 25 lbs.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules
- Wear and / or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed
- Report hazardous conditions to management
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly
- Other duties as requested
- Office environment/desk job
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. (AGA) is engaged in highly regulated gaming. As a result, certain AGA employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation, or contracts. In order to ensure AGA complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, AGA requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with AGA (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to AGA conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
AGA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any federal, state, or local protected class, including, but not necessarily limited to age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
AGA reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
This position requires registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
**No agencies please**