We are currently seeking a Product Compliance Coordinator, in Las Vegas to join our exciting, dynamic and expanding team. Our company is innovative and has an entrepreneurial spirit that has attracted the best and brightest to join our team!
The Product Compliance Coordinator in this position is responsible for the creation of conversion software, order notifications, and maintenance of effective internal reporting, tracking, and filing systems, as they pertain to conversion notifications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for all software conversion orders including, but not limited to, reviewing and completing detailed forms, producing and submitting shipping notifications, tracking and documentation of respective orders
- Maintains effective status reporting and tracking systems for all conversion notifications made for each respective production order. Verifies information accuracy
- Maintaining a record of all shipping notification related conversion order files, including original notification and subsequent approvals
- Provides accurate reporting of shipments to both internal and external customers as well as Regulatory agencies
- Other duties as required and/or assigned
This list of essential functions, other duties, mental and physical demands, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise job descriptions and to require other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change
- High school diploma, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum two years’ experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to work independently either individually or within a team structure with minimal direction
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and good follow-through required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/workstation and respond to written and oral cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules
- Wear and / or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed
- Report hazardous conditions to management
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly
- Other duties as requested
- Office environment/desk job
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aruze Gaming America (AGA) is engaged in highly regulated gaming. As a result, certain AGA employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure AGA complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, AGA requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with AGA (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to AGA conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
AGA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This position requires registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
**No agencies please**