The Receptionist/ Human Resources Admin is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, customers, vendors, telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of clerical duties that support Human Resources administrative and office services and presentation of a professional office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for answering telephones, screen calls and direct calls to appropriate person(s); promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously receives all telephone calls and visitors
- Provide information to callers
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Knowledgeable of staff movements in and out of organization
- Responsible for meeting room calendars
- Assist with organizing meetings
- Responsible for greeting visitors, clients, visiting colleagues or anyone who enters the premises. Making sure building entry process is adhered to
- Responsible for signing for incoming deliveries and sorting incoming mail. Deliver mail and packages to various offices and preparation of FedEx packages
- Responsible for outgoing mail and making sure that postage is correct (including preparation and postage for Certified Mail plus Return Receipts)
- Updates Employee Contact List monthly or when there is a change in Staff (New Hires and/or Terminations) (phone number, cell phone and extensions)
- Maintaining organized and tidy appearance of the receptionist area
- Ensures kitchen/kitchen appliances and bathrooms are kept neat, clean and stocked with appropriate supplies
- Keeps immediate supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts and problems identified/potential problems; recommends corrective actions to immediate supervisor
- Ensures the common areas are equipped with office supplies as needed
- Maintains confidentiality of organization fiscal and personnel related information
- In charge of all snacks and supplies inventory ordering, tracking, and receiving for all three (3) buildings
- Reviews orders with Director of Regulatory Compliance and Internal Audit before placing orders with vendors
- General administrative and clerical support such as:
- Making copies
- Ordering office supplies
- Assist with Employee events
- Set up employee desk for New Hires
- Maintains and updates all Recruitment Folders for open positions
- Manages Employee Lifecycles – New Hire, Transfers/Promotions, and Terminations
- Responsible for onboarding all Non-Exempt Employees
- Prepare New Hire Packets for New Hire Employees
- Responsible for taking New Hire Employee Photos for Employee Badges
- Creates Hot Jobs internal communication for new positions
- Assist the Human Resources Generalist with HR Administrative tasks as assigned
- Manages company Organizational Chart
- Create flyers for business closings, memos, and holidays
- Creates ideas and games for the Company’s Minute 2 Win It breaks
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years of college preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years receptionist or admin experience. Experience with handling and directing multi-lined telephone system, office machines, mailing and postage machines, and office equipment
- Minimum 1-2 years of Human Resources experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong written, and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to work independently either individually or within a team structure with minimal direction
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and good follow-through required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated organization skills and attention to detail. Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/workstation and respond to written and oral cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules
- Wear and / or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed
- Report hazardous conditions to management
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly
- Other duties as requested
- Office environment/desk job
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. (AGA) is engaged in highly regulated gaming. As a result, certain AGA employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure AGA complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, AGA requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with AGA (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to AGA conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
AGA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any federal, state, or local protected class, including, but not necessarily limited to age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
AGA reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
This position requires registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
**No agencies please**