Careers at Aruze Gaming Inc.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. is a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of gaming machines. With offices and employees on nearly every continent, we are always looking for the best and the brightest to enhance our global team. Our employees drive our success, and we are committed to recruiting and retaining the most talented and inventive team members dedicated to our core values.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Paid Holidays
To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and resume, indicating job position for which you are applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to:
Aruze Gaming America, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
955 Grier Drive, Suite A
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Job Title: Truck Driver / Warehouse Technician
Job Number: 1361
Date Posted: 04/30/2018
Location: Las Vegas, NV
We are currently seeking a Truck Driver / Warehouse Technician in Las Vegas to join our exciting, dynamic and expanding team. Our company is innovative, and has an entrepreneurial spirit that has attracted the best and brightest to join our team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Must be capable of transporting gaming devices to our customers throughout the United States
- Must be capable of properly loading and unloading gaming devices from trucks
- Will be required to manage all required documents (Federal and State) associated with the transportation of the product
- Must also review all the necessary shipping documents
- Obtain customer signature for goods delivered
- Adhere to all Gaming Requirements associated with the transportation of gaming devices
- Must clearly and accurately maintain log book(s), trip records and proof of delivery receipts
- Must be able to manage proper daily maintenance and service records associated with our service vehicles
- Must provide assistance within our warehouse when required
- Follow documentation, policies and procedures, and perform tasks with little supervision
- Maintain a positive image of Aruze Gaming America with co-workers and Aruze Gaming America customers
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Must be willing to work extended hours, work shifts, on-call for dispatch and variable work shifts
- Must be able to travel with little or no notice, potential extended periods
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to effectively manage their time
- Must be able to operate a forklift – (Preferred)
- Other Duties as Assigned
This list of essential functions, other duties, mental and physical demands, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise job descriptions and to require other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Customer service skills
- 1-3 years of truck driving experience
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Abide by all State and Federal DOT regulations
- Nevada CDL Class C License
- 5 years of experience with operating a forklift
- Inventory experience
- Must be familiar with Las Vegas valley to make deliveries
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Ability to work independently either individually or within a team structure with minimal direction
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and good follow-through required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/workstation and respond to written and oral cues
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules
- Wear and/or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed
- Report hazardous conditions to management
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly
- Other duties as requested
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. (“AGA”) is engaged in the highly regulated gaming industry. As a result, certain AGA employees may, among other things, be required to obtain gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, and/or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure AGA complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, AGA requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with AGA (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to AGA conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
AGA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Aruze Gaming America, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.